Prices 2016 Per Person
3 Days – 2 Nights
4 Days – 3 Nights
5 Days – 4 Nights
|Matrimonial, double or triple room
with private bathroom and hot water
IMPORTANT NOTE: THESE PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE BANK TRANSFER COSTS
• Accommodation in the selected room
• Full board
• Excursions and activities according to the established itinerary related to the number of nights booked
• Certified bilingual guide (Spanish/English)
• Raincoats, life jackets and rubber boots
• Transportation (Bus and canoe) Lago Agrio – Jamu Lodge (Cuyabeno Reserve) – Lago Agrio
• Transfer in:
9:30 am in regular group for passengers arriving by land
10:30 am in regular group for passengers arriving by air
• Transfer out 9:30 in regular group
• Any additional transfer different to the regular schedule will have an extra cost.
* Some restrictions apply
• Transportation Quito – Lago Agrio – Quito
• Breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day
• Community entrance fee $ 8.00 per person
• Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• Personal expenses and tips
• Children between 0 to 3 years 100 % discount applies
• Children between 3 to 8 years 50% discount applies
• Single supplement 50 % in addition to the double room price
• All beds have mosquito nets
• Tours starts all weeks
In the camp, daily activities are on the program, such as educational hikes, swimming in Laguna Grande, bird- and wildlife watching, paddling down the river, visit to a native community, but there will be also enough time to relax and watch an amazing sunset in Laguna Grande.
Additionally, you enjoy excellent food in our amazon rainforest lodge. Also you are always accompanied by our bilingual guide in the activities.
When leaving the camp, you have again the option to take the bus or fly from Lago Agrio to Quito. We can arrange one of these two options for you.