CONTACT US NOW!
What to pack
If you have already decided to visit us, here are a packing list and some recommendations to help you get ready:
- Lightweight long pants and long sleeved shirts for walks
- Shorts, short sleeve shirts and bathing suit for the lodge
- Comfortable shoes and sandals, socks
- Rain jacket
- Small day pack
- Flashlight and batteries
- Insect repellent (if possible not chemical)
- Sun protection (sun cream / sunglasses / hat or cap)
- Water bottle
- Camera, film, and flash
- Plastic bags to protect cameras, binoculars, film, etc… from rain
It is the responsibility of every traveler that he/she is adequately insured against personal accidents and medical expenses during his/her trip to Ecuador, as well as having travel cancellation and baggage insurance to protect him/her.
Passport and Visas
Passengers must be in possession of a valid passport for at least 6 months after date of travel. Additionally, all passengers are required to hold a valid visa wherever required. It is the passenger’s responsibility to check with the appropriate consulates as to the visa requirements and obtain proper travel documents before the trip. Visa fees are not included.